lol, alot of people dont understand the concept of a good photo then!Yes your right. Its stupid to reply to it but some comments get under my skin. I have to get better at letting them slide off.
I am glad you like my photos. It doesnt appear too many do. lol
I really like this photo. I like the darkeness of it, it matches the content of the photo. I like the fact that your focus is taken to the things in the picture that matter, ie the knife, the book and the man. I like that fact that the face is blurred because it adds a little mystery. I think this shot is very well done. I was once told by someone that the sign of good art is one that invokes emotions, whether good or bad. I don't think I have seen anyone on this site that evokes more of that than you. Yes maybe people don't like it but your stuff stirs things in people even if it is hatred or contempt. Atleast they aren't just looking at your stuff and passing by because it is boring. I hope you take this the way it is intended.
umm uhhuOk, so I originally posted a slightly rude comment on this photo... "it really annoys me". But it's been bumped up, and I keep clicking on it to see the latest comments, and I've decided that it's a very... different idea, yet an interesting one. And like I said before; the book really does make the shot, but so do the blurred people in the background. It's a very nice shot-- again, not my style --but I'm branching out and I do like it.
Although, I think it should have been posted in the Dark Side Gallery, but that doesn't really matter.![]()