The Mrs.

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Being all dressed up for Easter and some nice cherry blossoms in bloom, thought it was a good chance to get some pictures of ma lady. This was maybe the best one of the crop. CC welcome!

The Mrs. by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

Is this in DC?

No, Oregon

Nice light that's shining on her....what's the story on the origin of those photons???

Nice light that's shining on her....what's the story on the origin of those photons???

Evening orange-ish light coming through a tree.

Evening orange-ish light coming through a tree.

He expects us to believe in orange-ish light in Oregon? What a hoot. Maybe FROM A VOLCANO. One lie exposed, we can now address the credibility problem that that he's married to that absurdly gorgeous creature.

Uh, I mean, of course, well done! A nice pleasing pose, nice light. Looks impromptu and a bit candid, but that would be because it is, eh?

The one thing I always hate about this pose - neck rolls.

Lovely lady, Majeed! Looks happy too... you must be doing something right! ;)

You have a lot going for you Majeed. Great looking family and place to live. Continue to enjoy!

I think the picture could use some more warmth put into it.

What? A portrait? I am so proud. You might be a smidge underexposed on the skin and a bit cool, but I love the shot. She is beautiful.

Most reactions

Back