"The Mule Man"

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this back in September, at a week long trail/wagon train ride. Just thought I would share. C&C always welcome.

Mac,

_9240903.jpg

I really like this. A cool shot. I really like the square crop too. it gives it a nice feel. i like it color but i think it would look just as good in black and white. maybe a vintage pictures effect would be cool.

great job
Gian

I really like this. A cool shot. I really like the square crop too. it gives it a nice feel. i like it color but i think it would look just as good in black and white. maybe a vintage pictures effect would be cool.

great job
Gian

Thanks for the comments. I did convert this to b&W, and it works well, but the color version just seems to be more appealing. Which for me is unusual, I tend to prefer b&w.

Thanks again,
Mac,

I'm a proponent of tight cropping. If mine, I probably would have gotten rid of all back and foreground and leave only the subjects. I believe the subject is what counts.
But, that said, your picture has a very good story telling effect. I was drawn by the color. The red in the shirt and the red halters seem to belong together. Both mules looking the same way give symmetry that is interesting. You tell a story with simplicity. Technically fine also.
:peacesign:

I think Rifleman said it really well. I love photos of people that aren't posed, therefore your picture seems so natural and tells a story. The surroundings and background are very nice in the photo too. Great job!

It's very sharp. Maybe even too sharp. Just hurts my eye. I can't look at it for too long. Or is it just me?

Most reactions

Back