The Past 48

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had my normal Mon/Tues off and spent a lot of time really giving the D500 a solid run. The 500 F4 will be here in a few days.. woohoo.. These are all with the 300 F4 and some with 1.4x TC.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

Snowy Egret 6_20 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Tree Swallow in flight 6_20 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Glossy Ibis 6_20 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Eastern Kingbird 6_20 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Egret 6_20 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Barn Swallow 6_21 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Juvenile Grackle Reflections 16_21 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Welcome back Kris ;)

#7 is great :applause:

I wasn't sure which one I liked best, then I saw #7, and it takes the cake! It is outstanding!!!:wav:

All are good! :)

Those are the worst photos I have ever seen... just kidding, pretty awesome.

Awful I think we must swop cause my d7200 gets a better rating, I will doing you a favor haha.. Epic as always man, can't wait to see the 500 f4 qualityif these already look like this... How is the d500 comparing to the 7d m ii you had is there really that much difference or is it same old same old

7 just like being there :02.47-tranquillity: al

damn, great photos.. are you using the Nikon 300mm f/4E VR or the 300mm f/4D AF-S

Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

I hate you.

Well okay maybe that is a little strong. Maybe is more jealousy that you get such great images from any equipment you pick up.

Nice set of images, can't wait to be mad when you post images with the 500mm.

Wow! Stunning set! Although I agree with the others about #7, I am also quite take by #1.

Welcome back Kris ;)
#7 is great :applause:
Thanks Bill :)
I wasn't sure which one I liked best, then I saw #7, and it takes the cake! It is outstanding!!!:wav:
All are good! :)
Those are the worst photos I have ever seen... just kidding, pretty awesome.
7 just like being there :02.47-tranquillity: al
Well, it's no D300.. but...
Lol.. fantastic set, as always.
Thanks for all the kind words

Thanks for looking and comments welcome..
I hate you.
Well okay maybe that is a little strong. Maybe is more jealousy that you get such great images from any equipment you pick up.
Nice set of images, can't wait to be mad when you post images with the 500mm.
It will be here tomorrow. Hopefully KEH under-rated it and it won't be beat to near death...
Amazing set.
Kudos on the swallows. I know what a pain they can be to shoot.
I let the D500 do all the work, I just pointed and clicked the shutter, lol. Swallows are such a PITA. Nikons 300 F4 is super fast at focusing and it certainly helped..
damn, great photos.. are you using the Nikon 300mm f/4E VR or the 300mm f/4D AF-S
I have the F/4 D. It is a super under rated lens now that the PF is out. I had it twice before when I shot Nikon. The first one I got was funky, but the second and now third ones are great. You can find them for under $700 and they take the 1.4x TC pretty well..
Awful I think we must swop cause my d7200 gets a better rating, I will doing you a favor haha.. Epic as always man, can't wait to see the 500 f4 qualityif these already look like this... How is the d500 comparing to the 7d m ii you had is there really that much difference or is it same old same old
The difference as you would say is epic.. Believe the hype, unless you have a very good 7dm2 which supposedly exists(I actually saw one, once. There was a Sasquatch photographing a Unicorn with a beautiful backdrop of Atlantis! :laugh2: ). I personally don't care much about DXO mark. The sensor is great for my needs, and DXOmark doesn't have a rating for AF, speed and buffer(which would probably be about a 100). Cameras are just a tool, and currently for what I shoot the D500 is the best tool out there.. The great thing is we still have lots of options for DSLR cameras and it is getting easier for everyone to pick one that fits their needs and budget..

I like all the pics shot with a Nikon.

Welcome back to the dark black lens side.

any chance you have a pic of that sasquatch/unicorn ?

Most reactions

Back