The people you'd most like to watch...

Santino, I think you have a lot of talent...and you're only 18!!! How long have you been into photograpy, by the way? And you seem like you'd be a lot of fun...you, and MD...COUNT ME IN!!! :twisted:

santino said:
MDowdey said:
im not the best...but i can bet you we would have fun on my photo trip!!

md

Oh I bet, pencil me in, I'm not the best too but we would have fun :twisted: :)

me and santino would paint the freakin town red!!!

md

MDowdey said:

md

Yeah, you're okay to shoot with. If I could keep ya off my leg long enough to hold the camera still. :Þ

hobbes28 said:
MDowdey said:

md

Yeah, you're okay to shoot with. If I could keep ya off my leg long enough to hold the camera still. :Þ

you loved it...makin out in the cemetary and stuff...JK

MD

Wow - this is a tough one....

ksmattfish & MarkC - cause they are the gurus.
Vonnagy - cause he's the master of the vivid landscape.
Aunty Terri and Orie - cause they have so many neat things to teach.
digitalmatt - cause he really puts alot of thought into his shots.
Voods and Malachite - cause they rock! :headbang:
Alison - because our styles are so similar and I think she could teach me a few things. :D
And last but really first....MD - because I need a leg warmer and I bet he's damned fun to shoot with. :p

Santino, I think you have a lot of talent...and you're only 18!!! How long have you been into photograpy, by the way? And you seem like you'd be a lot of fun...you, and MD...COUNT ME IN

thanks, glad to hear that :oops: :)

I've been into photography for about a year I think.

me and santino would paint the freakin town red!!!

md

count me in, we're gonna be public enemy no. 1 :twisted:

Mark C, ksmattfish - All-Rounder Gurus
Digital Matt - Digital Guru
Vonnagy - Landscape Guru
Voodoocat - Perfectionist
Shark - Multi talented
Terri and Orie - Holga Gurus
Anua - Unique
Pilgrim - Great budding talent
The Big Bug - the Cool bug
Santino - The MF collector
Markus Hartel (doxx) - Street Guru
Tuna - Don't know what to call him yet...may be Leica guru :)

in no particular order.

i don't making lists, cause there is always someone you would forget, but if had a few I'd like to hang out with it would

ksmattfish - ye ol' wise man of photography - i've learned more from his posts than from any other photographer
anua - i absolutely lurrve her style :love:
pilgrim - his photos lately are :shock:
digitalmatt - awesome work and fellow digitalarian 8)
aunt terri - cuz she's the wicked lil' alt girlie and my first tpf buddy :)
chase - well, i don't know if he actually takes photographs, but would definately shout him a couple o rounds for creating this here forum :cheers:

i know there are others i have left out, you all are fabbbbuloso blokes and sheilas ;)

von, dangel, santino you guys are insane *shock*

I dont think there is a person on this board who i wouldnt want to watch, there is some serious talent, and im sure watching any of you guys would give me some ideas of my own.

digital matt, vonnagy, you guys own the digital scene, i would love to watch see what you guys do with the camera, and with photoshop.

Kmattfish or however his name is.. i love his work, and would love to see how he does it.

anja, how do you see what you see in a wall!! it is just insane that you can take a wall, or a door, and making it something amazing, i would love to see you take pics, just to see what it is that catches your eye.

I'm the kind of person who loves shooting with anyone new. When I started in photography, as I'm sure most of you guys were...I picked up a camera, and just started shooting.... Every person that would give me the time of day to actually watch them...I did...and do. There isn't a single person that I have encountered that I couldn't learn something from...so I'd be honored to watch/shoot with any single person on here

-actually...this gives me my first idea for an article for you artemis...

Oh thank you, terri and kara and photogoddess and daniel! :goodvibe: You just made me feel so great. I usually don't feel like I know anything and it's so nice to read that others do. (I've gotcha all fooled! :D)

I would of course want to watch Matt in the darkroom, no question. I would want to watch Terri and all the cool alternative stuff she does. I would like to watch her hand color a b/w print and see it come to life in subtle color. I would like to watch Hobbes do an sx-70 manip, as I can't believe how great his are when he just started. I can't do a darn thing with mine. I wanna watch ferny do a lift! They were perfect right from the first one! And as for grabbing a camera and hitting the streets, I would love to do that with any of yous. :love:

terri said:
I would love to tag along during one of mad Voods' and Malachite's nighttime desert shoots.
AlisonS said:
And of course Voods and Malachite go without saying.
Hobbes28 said:
I'd like to see Voodoocat and Malichite do a desert shot too.
Karalee said:
After that, Id head down to AZ, and do one of those overnight excursions (That everyone wants to do) with Voods and Malachite
photogoddess said:
Voods and Malachite - cause they rock!

Didn't realize we were circus duo :wink:

Wow thanks Alison, photogoddess, Vonnagy, Pilgrim, and Danaelc99 :)

I would love to watch everyone on here. There's always something to learn, from those who are more experienced, and from those who are less experienced.

I would love to watch teh film and darkroom gurus, Terri, Orie, ksmattfish, etc.... Who am I forgetting? :p That's my next venture, and I'm nervous and bumbling and clueless, and you guys are really really artists with what you do.

I'd love to hang with Vonnagy too and have a few beers and hike out into the middle of nowhere and swap PS secrets while we photography some exotic beach or something.

(Eww that sounded kind of romantic) :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back