The people you'd most like to watch...

Digital Matt said:
I'd love to hang with Vonnagy too and have a few beers and hike out into the middle of nowhere and swap PS secrets while we photography some exotic beach or something.

(Eww that sounded kind of romantic) :oops:

:shock:

hahahaha, well maybe we can get some of these lovely photoforum ladies to join us... but thats another whole thread to start ;)

This is very insteresting!

I'm not very good with names, but i have to say the some really pop up into my mind:

Anua - hehehehe really dig your photos specially when u work with colours and textures! :p

Von - :D beautifull landscapes

Digital mat - i have been enjoyin alot his pics!

and there is a gal i dont remember the name who has lots of pics of her children posted!! :roll: b&w stuff i'll search and post then the name :p

Voodoocat - neat stuff!

and everybody!!! Cool stuff

Lula said:
and there is a gal i dont remember the name who has lots of pics of her children posted!! :roll: b&w stuff i'll search and post then the name :p

Crazy Ava maybe? I've always loved her work!

Bill Frakes, Robert Hanashiro, Peter Read Miller, Vincent Laforet, Rick Loomis, Rod Mar, Brian Davies, Brad Mangin, and on , and on, and on. There's just so many great photographers to learn from.

EDIT: Leave it to me to miss the main part of the thread. Oh well. I haven't had the chance to work with many people here or see much of your work, but the ones I posted are off the top of my head my favorites. I wish there was a way to see more of everyone's work here since I haven't been here that long.

Nagala said:
Bill Frakes, Robert Hanashiro, Peter Read Miller, Vincent Laforet, Rick Loomis, Rod Mar, Brian Davies, Brad Mangin, and on , and on, and on. There's just so many great photographers to learn from.

EDIT: Leave it to me to miss the main part of the thread. Oh well. I haven't had the chance to work with many people here or see much of your work, but the ones I posted are off the top of my head my favorites. I wish there was a way to see more of everyone's work here since I haven't been here that long.

That'll learn ya for not reading the first post. :twisted:

:shock: thanks terri!!!
and mark, troy, danalec, santino, lula....thanks alot! :love: :love:

theres so many people here who i would love to watch !
ksmattfish,terri and orie for their darkroom and alternative works - i really think i could learn soo many things from them!
mark, i think youre digital master, but ...what is a digital darkroom without a good pic? i loove your shots, youre great photographer - you know that!
i would also like to have at least 1/10 of digital(ps) knowledge which digital matt and voodoocat have *jealous*
im impressed how pilgrim is getting better and better and better - his last shots are just great!(troy!post your pipe's pics!)
kara - she doesnt post much - but every thing she has posted was really good!
i also love work of mr. Nagala-:), mark c, santino(great ideas!) danalec , jadin,....theres so many ppeople there i would like to watch how they work....pity im sooo faaar away -:)))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back