The PERFECT Bride! I

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So there I was, in the National Cathedral for the first time. There must have been a couple weddings going on. I was trying to sneak around get pictures of this Asian wedding till I turned around and this bride was running. They saw me trying to take a picture and said "ooo go ahead" and stopped and gave me the pose! This is the image, straight out of the camera, w/out any PP done to it. I love it just the way it is. I thought I'd share w/ you guys as well. Te other girl holding the dress is the sister. I gave them my card as they want the picture and said I could use it for my website. I hope they sign the release form later so I can actually use the image in my wedding brochure I'll be printing soon :thumbup:

BrooksideGardenNationalCathedral073S.jpg

I would have kept taking more photos unless she is with her photographer.

I would have kept taking more photos unless she is with her photographer.

Yes, actually she was going into their car to change and the groom was walking behind her. And yes, they had 2 photographers w/ them.

But hey, I'll have enough to take in my career as a wedding photographer down the road. I was just simply amazed by this shot and how it came out. Especially since I wasn't even paying attention to her and just happened to see her walking behind me. It was all in less than 3 seconds :D

The best plans are the ones not made...........................

You are lying Mo. She wasnt walking. She was dong the Macarenas dance!

It's always the way, the images I plan and go over time and time again in my head never work out as well as the images that just happen on the spot.

So true! I hope she lets me use the image for my brochure. I think it'd make a great addition to it. May be not the cover but inside

I really like these shots. She does seem to be the perfect happy bride. Congrats!

Great shot!

You must have been quite far away in the last shot to use 200mm at f2.8 to get still such big depth of field. I would add a lot more bokeh in PP.

I have a preview handy but I saw you don't allow edits of your pics.

Great shot!

You must have been quite far away in the last shot to use 200mm at f2.8 to get still such big depth of field. I would add a lot more bokeh in PP.

I have a preview handy but I saw you don't allow edits of your pics.

Yeah I was, it was all in matter of 3 sec! I couldn't even believe I took that shot when I saw it in my camera.

BTW, I do allow limited edits. So if you want to edit this for an idea, you have my permission :thumbup:

Awesome, here it goes:
wedding.jpg

It's almost a little tilt-shift effect but IMO the bride has to stand out a bit more hence the added bokeh and vignette.

Vignette may be too much I admit. However, it's just my personal preference.

Most reactions

Back