What's new

The Problem With Pet Photography...

:biglaugh::biglaugh:I can empathize.. They just love to get dirty, and this cutie looks majestic even poop bathed! :D
Although I wasn't taking pictures of him, my dally loves to run away while bathing. Last weekend after a decent bath and just as I'm about to dry him off, he ran off straight into the field and rolled around in all types of dirt he could find. Needless to say he got a good bath again, only that he managed to run away a second time. On the third go I think he realized that we were too tired to try again, and co-operated a bit more..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom