What's new

The Rebuild

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
8
Location
Rayleigh, Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our town centre is getting a face lift. The old (and might I add decrepid) bus station has been torn down and for the last few months 2 giant cranes have dominated the skyline. A friend and I had to go down there and take some photographs...

Cranes.jpg
 
I can't say I find construction photography particularly interesting (unless it's a massive building or something), but I think it'd be kind of neat if you take a bit-by-bit photographic account of the construction process, until they've built it...:)
 
I agree with GoM. It would be neat if you did that. It would be kinda like a documentary maybe.
 
I wish I'd thought of that before. They've just about finished the building now.... but I'll bear that in mind for next time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom