What's new

The Ren Cen

The Mullet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im still kind of a noobie. But im improving and to me thats all that matters. I took this shot standing on the balcony of my school in the morning using my new telephoto. C&C is welcome.

RenCenBorderforPBcopy.jpg


Thanks

the mullet
 
Last edited:
Yea i do. I didn't have much time. Was about 5 minutes before class. I love that panorama you took. Ive been meaning to try one myself
 
I'm with Alex_B on this. Very good shot, but would like to see a little more water if you shoot it again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom