The Return of the TPF Photo Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all pictures will be required to include a monkey holding a atomic clock and calendar.

and probably a completely anonymous watermark covering no more than 25% of the image. Because we've got to protect ourselves against the photosnatchers, seeing how awesome the new images will be. Do you guys supply anonymous watermarks, or are we going to have to make our own up?

FIRST CHALLENGE!!!: Self portrait of yourself doing the Harlem Shake!

And all pictures will be required to include a monkey holding a atomic clock and calendar.

and probably a completely anonymous watermark covering no more than 25% of the image. Because we've got to protect ourselves against the photosnatchers, seeing how awesome the new images will be. Do you guys supply anonymous watermarks, or are we going to have to make our own up?

:lol: An anonymous watermark would be very funny...

peace-sign_zpsee3b31f4.gif
Anonymous

mages submitted must be anonymous and must bear no markings or indications of who the image belongs to. Watermarks, names and copyrights embedded in IEXIF information, etc. count as identification and such images will be rejected.

Can i put someone elses' name that is more popular on the forums in my EXIF? :D

I am looking forward to it, been couped up all winter with no ideas of what to shoot. Not to mention I'm that guy that needs a kick in the ass or to be challenged.

Its March 1st...

Last edited:
:lol:

Yes, mish is posting sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back