TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p1034772387-4.jpg

Very interesting subject and composition. Is this an HDR? I'm not sure that I like the post processing... it seems a bit fakey-looking...

Very interesting subject and composition. Is this an HDR? I'm not sure that I like the post processing... it seems a bit fakey-looking...

It looks like the Orton Effect, if I'm not mistaken. I really like the shot, have a very surreal 'not of this world' look to it.

It looks like the Orton Effect, if I'm not mistaken. I really like the shot, have a very surreal 'not of this world' look to it.

Bingo it is Orton Effect. Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I really appreciate it !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

Ah! Yes! Orton effect... that explains why I don't like the post-processing. I'm just not a fan of the Orton effect as I noted in another thread...

im not a fan of the post processing either, but i like the shot, the ice looks pretty awesome! nice!

was not expecting that, in a good way!

I love it. But then again, we shoot simliar styles. It is something you do not see everyday. Good job. It is a very interesting shot.

Most reactions

Back