What's new

The Round Table

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p1034772387-4.jpg
 
Very interesting subject and composition. Is this an HDR? I'm not sure that I like the post processing... it seems a bit fakey-looking...
 
Awesome, i'd love to see some variations on this, did you shoot a series?
 
Very interesting subject and composition. Is this an HDR? I'm not sure that I like the post processing... it seems a bit fakey-looking...

It looks like the Orton Effect, if I'm not mistaken. I really like the shot, have a very surreal 'not of this world' look to it.
 
Very interesting subject and composition. Is this an HDR? I'm not sure that I like the post processing... it seems a bit fakey-looking...

It looks like the Orton Effect, if I'm not mistaken. I really like the shot, have a very surreal 'not of this world' look to it.

Bingo it is Orton Effect. Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I really appreciate it !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
Ah! Yes! Orton effect... that explains why I don't like the post-processing. I'm just not a fan of the Orton effect as I noted in another thread...
 
im not a fan of the post processing either, but i like the shot, the ice looks pretty awesome! nice!
 
looks like it is a cool shot but don't like the effect. image looks blurry to me
 
Thank you for your comments and views on this one !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
was not expecting that, in a good way!
 
I love it. But then again, we shoot simliar styles. It is something you do not see everyday. Good job. It is a very interesting shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom