The scarecrow

paulocon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One I took some time ago with a P&S camera, not sure what to make of it...

447104036_060fb53c4d_b.jpg

When you post, make sure the URL you put in between the [IMG ]-brackets ends in .jpg ... anything that does NOT end in .jpg will not show (but let not show the ?v=0, that often is the ending of flickr-pics ... was it flickr, or some other server? :scratch: )

Anyhow, I made this one visible within the post, too, and I like this one, too, though I find the crow a bit centred. But the colours are very nice, very muted, lovely to look at, and I do love the inclusion of the moon in the sky.

Why are all your photos this size? It is unusual.
By the way: at a width of 1024 pixels, there will be a good many viewers who have to scroll across to see the entire picture, which is not quite so good. A maximum width of 800 px has proved the friendliest for web-presentation.

LaFoto,

Again, thanks for the friendly advice and now I know how to post images properly!!

Size of the image is due to cropping I think.. This was taken with a simple Point & Shoot camera - was out for a cycle down an old lane I hadn't been on in years when I came across this scene - the scarecrow was unerringly lifelike!

Most reactions

Back