The Secret Agent

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thats a nice shot you have caught the decisive moment with the tip of his shoe touching the pavement i also like how his shadow hits the step

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thats a nice shot you have caught the decisive moment with the tip of his shoe touching the pavement i also like how his shadow hits the step

Thanks Gary. By the way, once I have enough brass in my piggy bank I'll send you a PM and see if there's anything doing with some money off the Harman kit. Cheers for that :thumbup:

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Photos OK to edit

Thanks Gary. By the way, once I have enough brass in my piggy bank I'll send you a PM and see if there's anything doing with some money off the Harman kit. Cheers for that :thumbup:

Just tried the discount code on the pihole camera but it didn't work but it will when you want film

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Its compositionally good-ish...at best. There is a lot of harsh overexposed areas as well

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Its compositionally good-ish...at best. There is a lot of harsh overexposed areas as well

Thanks for your thoughts.

The composition helps to tell a story; composed another way it would be a different story, and not the one I want to tell here. The key to the exposure is that the needle was high on this one.

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like it, modestly and to a degree. I am not convinced it would survive being printed at any reasonable size. There seems to be a lot of softness to it.

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I like it, modestly and to a degree. I am not convinced it would survive being printed at any reasonable size. There seems to be a lot of softness to it.

Thanks. The image itself (without the Polaroid frame and a size of 304 kb) prints nicely via Picasa at 13x18 cm (216 pixels per inch). It is a bit soft, yes, but then it's meant to convey feelings of nostalgia and mystery.

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Huh, interesting. It struck me that the high contrast would be best served by a sharp, almost crunchy, rendering.

You've given me something to think about, thanks.

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Huh, interesting. It struck me that the high contrast would be best served by a sharp, almost crunchy, rendering.

You've given me something to think about, thanks.

You're more than welcome. To share with and learn from one another; isn't that what TPF is for?

Most reactions