Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
vpAA3h1zSYOY4%S6fqcGOg_thumb_114eResized_Fotor.jpg

THE SESSIUN

Aye Mates,

I shot this image some time ago and it brings a smile to me face every time I see it. The fine Irish spirits were gifted to me from me good Mate Scott from Massachusetts. This exquisite Blackwood Irish whistle was gifted to me from me dear friend Ruth from Canada. This still-life represents good times amongst great friends in the presence of Irish music, it just doesn’t get much better than that. I am so blessed to have made so many grand friends around the globe.

Cheers Mates,
Mike

Gaelic music and whiskey go hand in hand! I imagine good memories as well as some best forgotten abound as well.

Very nice still life image Mike.

OB+HbOa%SL2%m4%jfaIxHQ_thumb_10b2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_10b7.jpg

Coming at ye from a session in me circle.

Slainte',
Mikey

View attachment 165533
THE SESSIUN

Aye Mates,

I shot this image some time ago and it brings a smile to me face every time I see it. The fine Irish spirits were gifted to me from me good Mate Scott from Massachusetts. This exquisite Blackwood Irish whistle was gifted to me from me dear friend Ruth from Canada. This still-life represents good times amongst great friends in the presence of Irish music, it just doesn’t get much better than that. I am so blessed to have made so many grand friends around the globe.

Cheers Mates,
Mike
I can almost smell the "angel's share.": Thanks for posting it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back