What's new

The silent introspect..

yaaahooo79

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Love to receive feedback over a newbie work..

Picture069_bw.jpg


Thnx.
 
Self-portrait?

A bit too tightly cropped on the left - you're not giving either yourself (?) or the person in the photo enough space to look into, the glasses even touch the edge... I don't mind the crop on the ear too much, but I do on the other side.

Welcome, yaaahooo79, I've checked out the other photo you have sent in so far... do send more! Will you?
 
Nice shot. I agree with LaFoto. It is a bit to tight on the crop. Lookin forward to more stuff from ya.

Welcome to the forum. !!
 
It looks like a close up shot in a courtroom just when the judge and jury have sentenced you.. Nice, I like how it's tight.
 
I wanted to show a disinterested face so thought a little more cropping at the face and a room behind would add to the effect..

Thanks anyway.. learnt a few concepts from feedbacks.. Sure you will see me often now onwards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom