The simple things in life

Scott WRG Editor said:
Cuddled up on a couch with a loved one, a comforter, hot chocolate and a goofy movie on TV
Brushing a womans hair till she falls asleep

OMG are you going to get date offers with those comments or what! :sexywink:

23" LCD monitors that arrive by Fed Ex, bummer it's my work one and not my personal one! But still, :drool:

hitting snooze when you first wake up in the morning, and spending that last 5 minutes before I get up snuggled up close to the one I love, giving the strength to get up and face a day of work that I've been dreading since I left work yesterday.

being able to read this thread, and either oohing at what you say, or laughing at the comments...thanks ya'll...

should we add, enjoying time with friends i have never met?

people always surprise me with their love and wit....
also, i love the ability to laugh..being able to find things funny in any situation..
sometimes your have to laugh or cry.... i choose laughing.

Feeling the baby kick
Being a mother

Hertz van Rental said:
I like to cook, too. Can even do souffles and Danish pastries :mrgreen:
^^ Watching Hertz expand on his thus-far short list of endearing traits. ;)

Realizing that one big perk of working from home is that you can leave the windows open and feel the cool breeze from the rain and listen to Norah Jones just as loud as you want, the cat doesn't seem to mind! :mrgreen:

Laughter.
Spontanious plans.
Bottle of wine with friends.
Beaches.
Driving.(I miss driving now that I live in the city)
I love it when it snows and there's no wind. Everything is completely calm and still except for the falling snow. It's almost warm out too.

AlisonPower said:
Feeling the baby kick
Being a mother

At 24 I can honestly say that if I COULD afford to start making babies....and I could find a suitable oven to bake one in, I would be the happiest human ever.

I wish I could be a father.

Bace...you have a twisted way of saying things, but that statement "I wish I could be a Father" was the most vulnerable thing I've seen you say. If you can stay on that track, you'll fit in a bit better here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back