What's new

The Singer

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
598
Reaction score
264
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a composite I did for a young local singer. I can't decide how I feel about it. I like it and then I don't. Thoughts?

$IMG_2972And11more_tonemapped-3small.webp
 
I don't like it... sorry. There is something odd about the background. The composition is a miss, the crop chop on the top isn't working, the lighting seems to be on his shoulder not his face and it is all around much too dark.
 
It's a miss for me as well. Same reasons as above poster stated. The biggest flaw being the darkness and the weird ps spot lights. Looks more like he is in an asylum shower scene as opposed to ruling the stage. Maybe warm up his skin tone so it's not so gray?
 
Agree on all counts. Shot a new background today and working on a new composite. Thanks for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom