What's new

The Sleeping Giants

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !
Nikon D80/Nikkor 18-70mm/Nikon Capture NX2

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p912144809-4.jpg
 
very soft and dreamy picture. how did you post-process it?
 
Interesting Dwayne. I really like the angle. My eye is drawn to the symmetry of dark and light split horizontal field and then with the light tree bough mirrored in the dark pine cones. Very cool.
 
So did you take 2 pictures or did you soften one to overlay?
 
The POV is what makes this photo (next to the application of the Orton-effect, which looks good here!), I really like that you flopped onto your belly for this (or at least I like to think that you did!!! ;) ). It's really inspiring - I should check out unusual POVs much more often than I do!!!
 
Very surreal - well processed.

daithi
 
Very beautiful photo. Inspired post processing. I love it
 
Amazing, talk about inspiring! I go on lots of hikes with my camera, trying to find interesting things to photograph... and this simple pile of pine cones in the woods is so amazing it's unreal! Thanks for the picture as well as the info!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom