What's new

The strangest thing happened today...

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
3,692
Reaction score
4
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a model shoot and when I got home... I spent more time screwing with one of the props I shot without the model than I did on the model images.

628395814_jDm2N-XL.jpg


I'll post the model shots later. I'm freaking tired... tomorrow is a school day too.

Hopefully I'm not the only one that likes the chair pic... something about it drew me to it.
 
One of the better shots I have seen lately. Really nice. I would bump up the contrast a bit.
 
Really Awesome shot =D I dont know why but when I looked at it I thought of the Movie "Ring" from that video with all those weird Trippy photos
 
Really Awesome shot =D I dont know why but when I looked at it I thought of the Movie "Ring" from that video with all those weird Trippy photos
Dude, you nailed it. That's exactly my inspiration. We were taking a break from shooting... VERY long day with all sorts of distractions (drunk guy rubbing up on the model, police harassment, etc.). I was standing there, and I looked back at the chair and that movie popped in my head. I took the shot thinking I was going to age the image and maybe do a B&W.

Here's a model pic... this will kind of give you an idea of what I was shooting today.

628824095_q4m6c-XL.jpg
 
Last edited:
I really love both the chair shot and the model shot. Thanks for sharing.

-Andy
 
The chair shot is amazing. It definately has horror film written all over it. The overall tone is gloomy and dark, but it isn't entirely overcast out so it adds confusion to the scene. The empty chair seems to add feelings of anxiety. That's what I felt at least from the 5-10 minutes I spent staring at it LOL. Great work. You are an inspiration to us newbs!
 
Definitely doesn't belong in the noob section, but once again, no one gives a damn.
Aww, VI... I'm flattered. I'm a pro 8 months into owning my first DSLR and on my 7th model shoot. I'm doing pretty good. :)
 
Love it!
Funny how chairs make great subjects.
I never would have thought they did... but when I saw it sitting there it was screaming to me to shoot it. :)

Maybe I should give up on the whole model thing and just lug a chair around to different locations. They're certainly easier to work with. They're less demanding, they're always on time, they don't get hit on by drunks on the beach, they don't get tired and they come in handy when you're tired.

I think I'm on to something. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom