The strangest thing happened today...

Hmmm. You are on to something - only switch that with men :D... don't get drunk and stay out all night with 'the boys', and they'd actually come in handy instead of just promising to get something fixed :D

Sorry guys lol...I just had too :bigangel:

I had that exact same chair! But I broke it by sitting on it. :( but realy nice shot

I had that exact same chair! But I broke it by sitting on it. :( but realy nice shot
I think we bought it at some major chain like Target or Menards... I don't recall. I have two of them I use for shooting now. :)

Let's break this down, add in a little juxtaposition, and go over this slowly:

Definitely doesn't belong in the noob section

I'm a pro

no one gives a damn

Bingo -- VI's right, this is one of those shots that should probably invigorate the people forum (if not the pro gallery). If you want some serious C&C, you'll need to post toward the more critical readers. You'll get a lot of back-patting in the newbie section and that's great if that's what you're going for.

Oh yes, the noob forum is full of back patting... you never get a harsh critique. LOL

Images like that generally won't.
I'll take that as a compliment. Does that mean you'll tear them apart in the General Photography forum?

I will keep my shots confined to the "pro" forums from now on. With two votes from old time members for myself now being pro, I'll run with it.

I love them both, BUT!

Not really a fan of the PP, feels like a lot was done on it. This is just my opinion of course, but when I can feel the PP it usually turns me off from the picture.

Many times this is what people want, especially now it seems, but the strongest images I have seen pull off PP without you saying "Wow they did an amazing job on PP."

Again though, these shots are amazing and I really do enjoy them. My only critique comes down to my style vs yours so honestly I can't even consider it a critique, more of a suggestion. Keep up the great work =]

That chair shot is good! Very surreal!

hahaha....wow...I have to say you hit the nail on the head with the first pic. That is my kitchen table chair. I am a stay at home mom who loves her family more than anything in the world. However i do get stressed and in that state of stress i picture the beach with waves crashing anytime I need calm. Its like I can see my self sitting at my kitchen table, or in that chair, stressed with my eyes closed and there appears the ocean behind me. Love it. Thanks!

Awesome shot!

My only real problem is the crooked horizon, but it's not majorly off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back