What's new

The strangest thing happened today...

hahaha....wow...I have to say you hit the nail on the head with the first pic. That is my kitchen table chair. I am a stay at home mom who loves her family more than anything in the world. However i do get stressed and in that state of stress i picture the beach with waves crashing anytime I need calm. Its like I can see my self sitting at my kitchen table, or in that chair, stressed with my eyes closed and there appears the ocean behind me. Love it. Thanks!
I think you just gave me an idea for a shoot. :D
 
hahaha....wow...I have to say you hit the nail on the head with the first pic. That is my kitchen table chair. I am a stay at home mom who loves her family more than anything in the world. However i do get stressed and in that state of stress i picture the beach with waves crashing anytime I need calm. Its like I can see my self sitting at my kitchen table, or in that chair, stressed with my eyes closed and there appears the ocean behind me. Love it. Thanks!
I think you just gave me an idea for a shoot. :D


Great! I cant wait to see how it turns out!
In my mind I have named your pic "Where I Belong" like a tug of war between reality and the freedom of a dream.
 
hahaha....wow...I have to say you hit the nail on the head with the first pic. That is my kitchen table chair. I am a stay at home mom who loves her family more than anything in the world. However i do get stressed and in that state of stress i picture the beach with waves crashing anytime I need calm. Its like I can see my self sitting at my kitchen table, or in that chair, stressed with my eyes closed and there appears the ocean behind me. Love it. Thanks!
I think you just gave me an idea for a shoot. :D


Great! I cant wait to see how it turns out!
In my mind I have named your pic "Where I Belong" like a tug of war between reality and the freedom of a dream.

Oh yeah that would be perfect, have the dad sitting at the table just reading a golf magazine or something like that, without a care in the world completely ignoring the kids who are totally freaking out. One kid is crying with spaghetti and meatballs all over his face and another kid is across the table with a fork all ready to launch another meatball. Make it totally chaotic and the mom is "wishing" herself to the beach.
 
I think you just gave me an idea for a shoot. :D


Great! I cant wait to see how it turns out!
In my mind I have named your pic "Where I Belong" like a tug of war between reality and the freedom of a dream.

Oh yeah that would be perfect, have the dad sitting at the table just reading a golf magazine or something like that, without a care in the world completely ignoring the kids who are totally freaking out. One kid is crying with spaghetti and meatballs all over his face and another kid is across the table with a fork all ready to launch another meatball. Make it totally chaotic and the mom is "wishing" herself to the beach.

yeah or you could even sit a recliner next to the table with the husband (not really taking part in the family) (not my life btw thankgoodness!)...and keep the "Ring" color quality..
 
I like the idea of a kitchen table on the beach, screaming kid, indifferent husband in a suit smoking a cigar and a frazzled wife day dreaming of a better place.

The screaming kid might be tough, but the husband and wife I can do. Not sure what to replace the kid with... a dog chewing on a shoe perhaps? I have a big lab... :)
 
Model shot's great, but I like the chair shot way better. I didn't think The Ring until someone mentioned it. Yeah, totally. You really had some great clouds for it, too. Nice.
 
It could potentially be a very hard shot and would take a lot of planning but it would be really great to see. With the kids maybe just look for a mother with older kids like 5-9 years old so they can be directed. Any younger and it will be much more difficult.
 
Chair shot is great. Love how the clouds seem to just be hanging there. The model shot , I feel , would be better if you couldnt see the chair, although i like how the water is moving around the chair , it would be cool for it to look as if she was floating there!

-Vin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom