No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need Feedback!
DSCF3320_reg320_tw3320%20copy3.jpg

the F50?

Drowls...

Im sorry I cant comment on the the quality of the picture Im bias I think its awesome I lOVE THAT cAR!!! (Id trade in my girlfriend for it)

I think Eddie Griffin has a "used" one for sale ;)

Nice HDR,
I like the texture it gives the car body, lot of reflections, looks very high polished.
A bit under exposed in some areas, and theres an odd white haze on the front of the hood.
Other than that, neato!

~John

Now its edited in PS
DSCF3320_reg320_tw3320%20copy4%20copy.jpg

pretty sweet, i dont care for the background though because it looks like a bed... (is it?) otherwise its great, im pry going to see if i can take some HDR's of my car this weekend, i like the reflection effect!

Thank you all for your feedback

what did you use to do this? photoshop? photomatix? other?

Yes I used 3 Shot HDI, Photomatix pro and potoshop cs2. The backround is a Bed :)

so do you just do post processing in photoshop or do you do HDR in that too? I've done a few hdr photos but they never come out as textured and surreal as yours, mine look more like a regular photo but exposed correctly throughout....

First I took a 3 different exposed photos. Then I generate the HDR in photomatix. Then I do the tone mapping. The first photo is the result of the Tone mapping only. The last ones are a bit edited in PS.

It looks pretty cool

The only thing I can think of is perhaps not having the background so strongly HDR because it could possibly take our focus away from the car.

Very nice work though

Now if you had used an Aston Martin Vanquish that would be the perfect shot. I like the colouring and texture on #1, not to drawn to #2 though. Too dark. I take it you have close up of the Stars & Bars in the background? Good work there :)

Most reactions

Back