What's new

The things ya find...

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...washed up at the lake. Was out before the sunrise the other day, and found this ol stroller stuck in the beach mud. The 3' high waves were really beating upon it. Used my 10-20 on this one.
IMG_7117zzz.jpg
 
enormous thumbs up!

and i love the sparkle of the sun!!
 
Brilliant!

The movement of the water and mundane colors of the foreground contrasting nicely with the awesome colors of what's above the horizon.

Nicely done Chiller.
 
The sense of movement is incredible! Well done! The clouds and glint of sunlight are such a crowning touch too.
 
Gotta love chance shots like that without the stroller happening to be there there isn't quite the same picture there. Great work seeing it.
 
Great shot, bizarre subject.
 
That's a pretty sweet shot. I wonder where the baby is...
 
Sweet shot Chiller!
Which lake was this shot at? (I'm scouting for locations before I move)
 
Awesome shot!

I love the fantastic colours around a bleak subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom