The things ya find...

Thanks everyone. Appreciate you taking the time to comment. :D

Well the kids are all grown up and living their own lives....At least I now remember where I left the stroller!

Really good shot Chiller:):):)

Well the kids are all grown up and living their own lives....At least I now remember where I left the stroller!

Really good shot Chiller:):):)

Thanks man. Appreciate your comments. Todays find.... a bicycle that had dropped over a 200' cliff...no occupant to be found. :lol:

Thanks jdjd, and NJMAN. Appreciate your comments.

unbelievably good

Another excellent photo Chiller.

Did you use a filter to get a longer exposure or a higher aperture and low ISO? I've tried to get shots like that, and I just can't get them to look right.

After seeing the other photo you posted in the Dark Side gallery, I'm hoping I'm not seeing where the brains came from now... :lol:

That's a pretty sweet shot. I wonder where the baby is...

I was thinking the same thing.......makes you wonder how someone didn't notice their stroller gone missing.........baby? ....I hope they remember to take that baby out first. :confused:

However, I think the processing you did with this shot really makes it stand out. I also think its a great shot because it keeps you wondering why the stroller was left. Excellent shot.

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate your comments.
John...I used a long shutter speed, and a 10-20 lens to get that distorted feel.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back