The Toothbrush - A multi function tool

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, so I was vacuuming out my dad's car and was just about done when I realized that the steering wheel was nasty dirty. I ran inside and grabbed a bottle of trusty 409, some paper towels and a retired toothbrush. While I was cleaning up the wheel I glanced at the center console and shuttered at how black it had gotten from body oil. I cleaned it up right quick too. That got me to thinking that the door handle must look even worse and attacked it also. As I continued on to cleaning the seat cushion I stooped and said to myself, "Oh my gosh! I'm cleaning my dad's car with a toothbrush :!: :?: :!: :shock: " After that realization I recalled last weekend when I ended up cleaning some of the grout in my mom's tile kitchen with a toothbrush since she had spilled some stuff and it was looking pretty bad. That got me to thinking :scratch: that the poor little toothbrush had really served well for it's purpose. In my books an old toothbrush ranks right up there with gray tape in the useful category. What about y'all?

Bloody hell girl! do you never sleep? :lol: Right the toothbrush thing. I use an old toothbrush for paint effects in my world famous Darfion Van Gogh gallery workshop.

Darfion said:
Bloody hell girl! do you never sleep? :lol: Right the toothbrush thing. I use an old toothbrush for paint effects in my world famous Darfion Van Gogh gallery workshop.

Sleep? What is this "sleep" you speak off? :?

karissa said:
Darfion said:

woah :shock: , I think MD had the exact same reply to another person asking if he ever sleeps, you guys are a perfect match!

Of course, I might have gotten the md quote wrong...

pilgrim said:
karissa said:

woah :shock: , I think MD had the exact same reply to another person asking if he ever sleeps, you guys are a perfect match!

Of course, I might have gotten the md quote wrong...

I'm not sure if that is a complement or not. :? I mean... this is MD we are talking about here.....

Perhaps MD and Karissa are the same person. Hmmmm :?

Karissa, I've gotta agree with you about the toothbrush thing. But I don't want to think about toothbrushes right now cause that reminds me of my dentist, who I found out yesterday is retiring. :( I hate the thought of finding a new dentist.

As far as handy, multi-purpose items, I feel the same way about q-tips (cotton on a stick for you foreigners who don't know what they are). They can be used to get into the smallest gaps.

Lol... no.. MD and I are two different people... yup.. two different people alright.

Man... I hate the thought of going to the dentist much less finding a new one. :( Sorry to hear that.

Q-Tips... I'll have to add that to my mental cleaning supply list. Good idea.

My mom's like that. She uses tootbrushes too. In fact, she even asks me to save my old ones so that she can use them. Although karissa if you are in such a cleaning mood, you are welcomed to clean my house. Plenty of dirt for you to clean. My car and engine block can also use a little tootbrush cleaning come to think of it. You know, I get nothing out of this deal. It's only to help you prove your toothbrush theory. :wink:

Tis true - old tb's are mighty handy. I just used one today. My husband had the faucet apart to fix a leak - and I grabbed an old toothbrush to clean the parts off...

karissa said:
Lol... no.. MD and I are two different people... yup.. two different people alright.

Man... I hate the thought of going to the dentist much less finding a new one. :( Sorry to hear that.

HEY I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

no, not neccessary!! i wanted to punch that kid in school who copied everything you said...so ill stop being that little jerk. 8) 8)

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back