What's new

The TPF DC Crew (well some of them)

Without further ado, comment, or excuse, I present my version of the group photo:

DC_TPF_Crew.jpg
 
jocose said:
Everytime we're out about, and doing silly things like this or standing in the middle of the road, I keep thinking how funny would it be for a cop to come up to us, and it turn out to be you? :lmao:
Come SE way, And itll be me...
 
bumpity-bump.

(sorry, I don't normally bump, but I think that Joe, Scott, and I all did great work here, and wanted everyone to see it again!

Thanks for looking again.)
 
clarinetJWD said:
I nominate this for the TPF "Best Group photo" award.

Hahah! Great shot(s). Lots of fun, excellent. Well done everyone :mrgreen: :thumbup:
 
you have all done a good job :thumbup: and interesting poses!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom