What's new

The TPF DC Crew (well some of them)

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Credits

Jocose - Stair-rail rider
clarinetJWD - Stairway Fall man
MyCameraEye - Madness orchestration, Photographer, and PS Editor.

DC_TPF_CREW.jpg


 
This is a really cool shot..love the way you merged them together.
I am not one to critique, because I am not the greatest photographer/PS'er, but one thing that kind of is distracting is that it looks like there is a ghost coming out of Joe's (the joe laying accross the steps) Pants - :shock: ahahahaha.
 
Nice work there :D
I nominate this for the TPF "Best Group photo" award.

Here's my attempt at it!
GetCloned.jpg
 
i said it once, then poof!

i'll say it again...i love this...jocose's pose is funny, and Joe, what were you doin man?

btw, did you guys switch coats?
 
JonMikal said:
i said it once, then poof!

i'll say it again...i love this...jocose's pose is funny, and Joe, what were you doin man?

btw, did you guys switch coats?
I was jumping...There was supposed to be one with my in mid air, but I guess that one didn't quite make it to the final version. There is also supposed to be one more Jocose, and one more me. We'll do better next time! :lol:

ANd about the coats...Of course not! I always come prepared with multiple coats for this very feason :D
 
Joe,

I like your version a better. You cleaned up my weak areas. I rished mine. I guess next time I'll go for quality and not quality.

Scott
 
<whispering to Scott so that Joe cannot hear me> Psst Scott, dont feel bad, Joe reposted his because he forgot to put Jo's butt back on him (the one of Jo sliding down the rail) bahahahahahaha. I told Joe that Jo would have no idea why I have nicknamed him NoButtJo, now.
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
<whispering to Scott so that Joe cannot hear me> Psst Scott, dont feel bad, Joe reposted his because he forgot to put Jo's butt back on him (the one of Jo sliding down the rail) bahahahahahaha. I told Joe that Jo would have know idea why I have nicknamed him NoButtJo, now.
BAHAHAHA...and there was a version before that one that I let no one see, Sara ;)

Thanks Scott, I definitely took my time on that one...A lot of time :)
To tell you the truth, I could never just throw it together and get it to look nearly as good as you did.
 
That's a new take on the multiple-personality shot!! Nice work chaps!

Rob
 
Thanks for the call by the by. I was at work when you called. Sorry about no return call. Things have been a tad busy over here.
Next time.
I promise. Remember I have fri and sat off.
 
mpdc said:
Thanks for the call by the by. I was at work when you called. Sorry about no return call. Things have been a tad busy over here.
Next time.
I promise. Remember I have fri and sat off.

Everytime we're out about, and doing silly things like this or standing in the middle of the road, I keep thinking how funny would it be for a cop to come up to us, and it turn out to be you? :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom