The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

I just got the prints in the mail. All I can say is, I'm REALLY glad I participated, these are amazing, guys! Great work!

Bob_McBob said:
If anyone's interested, I actually decided to send two different crops (four each) and get orie to distribute them randomly. Here's a page showing both crops (the ones with the borders): http://www.pbase.com/bob_mcbob/printexamples Hope you got the one you like ;)

Those are neat!

large.jpg

Mount Moran Teton Range
Hasselblad 500CM, 80mm
Ilford XP2 Super 400
Hand Held

normal_Tree-Mosaic---Final.jpg

Mosaic of 24 individual shots. Stitched together in Photoshop. I left the levels unaltered to enhance the mosaic look of the shot.

Damn i knew there was one missing LOL
Orie i never got one from you :( I was wondering what you sent out.

Geronimo's picture is spectacular. I love The grain in Ories as well. I hope i get to see the real thing LOL.

Havoc said:
Damn i knew there was one missing LOL
Orie i never got one from you :( I was wondering what you sent out.

OMG! I am so sorry! I screwed one of them up and kept meaning to reprint a copy, and then I spaced. How the heck did I manage that... ugh... PM me your address again and I will send it on! Damn, I suck. Ok, I don't get to be in charge anymore... hehe...

Edit - oh I am remembering more now, I made the piles while I was waiting for yours to come, and I knew I still needed to make another, so since you are closest, I figured it would be best to do yours, then I could mail the others and they would get there in good time with you getting yours, and then by the time I finally got your prints, I forgot that your pile was still short.

Im not sure why the other thread was locked, so I had to post here.

Today I got my prints for the latest photo exchange, and I have to say Im impressed with everyones talent! All shall be having wallspace in my home.

Thanks to Malachite for running the exchange, and for those of you who missed out - theres always next time. I know Im game for another one.

Kara

Most reactions

New Topics

Back