The Traveling Rose

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, I have started a new theme for myself. It will of course, not be in every photo I take, but I have decided since the Traveling Gnome has become a celebrity overnight, why shouldn't my rose? Rose will be traveling to various places, showing up in various shots..you just never know when!!?!?! lol
Anway, Here is Rose posing with these lovely vases. Ok, they are very ugly vases, but there is a cute story behind them. My 6 yr old son went out to play this morning and came home with these. He stopped at a neighbor's garage sale and bought them just for me with his own money! :hug:: :blushing: :lovey:

ugvases.jpg

I think I will vote with sara, those are Ugly vases! (and so does my wife!)

The vases are not so bad.. You can always paint them ;) OR have him paint them and make them his OWN!! :) Kids love crafts.. OK So enough said about the vases..
Mommy this is a great photo.. I love the positioning you have here.. Great shot and what a sweet little boy you have!

How sweet of him to get you vases. Nice shot anyways.

thanks guys! I know I should have used a lower f/# to have a little less blur, but I was really happy with the way the darkness came out. This was my first time messing around with curves!!!

Oh my gawd!!! get that child out to some art galleries or somethign!! hehe those are ... um... interesting vases.

hehe... but very sweet of him to buy them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back