skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Aug 24, 2005 #1 Just thought this picture was really powerful
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Aug 25, 2005 #2 I agree, the sky and the line of trees makes it very nice.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Aug 25, 2005 #3 Yes, I agree. The sky especially adds to the picture for me.
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 25, 2005 #4 Caught at just the right moment. LWW
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 25, 2005 #5 Great shot. I really like this.!!