The Unpopular 45

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
With my flickr getting pretty crowded with inconsistent stuff, I selected a few images which demonstrate best my style, intent or that I thematically like the most.

Not necessarily looking for critique on all 45 images, most, if not all have been posted before. I figured since I dit, I might as well share.

Hope you enjoy

Favorites - a set on Flickr

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of them are so ..... indecent! Such as "Intertwine" ;) Love it!

kundalini

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally I see an image where the overhead power lines actually make a contribution. Acumulation

Individually, some of the images are meh to almost weak, but as a set.... high marks. :thumbsup:

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
damn..if only i clicked on outside links.
they sound interesting!

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Steakhouse! Wow, I really love it.

OP
unpopular

unpopular

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am kind of suprised by all the positive repies - Pix, feel free to copy-paste the url into your browser and examine it, it is a flickr address. Likewise you can find my flickr by searching for the user twinkle_turnip and browse to the "favorites" set.

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks everyone! I am kind of suprised by all the positive repies - Pix, feel free to copy-paste the url into your browser and examine it, it is a flickr address. Likewise you can find my flickr by searching for the user twinkle_turnip and browse to the "favorites" set.

no, really, i clicked on the link the first time around. :D
no not my typical cup of tea, i did like the desert pic and some of the graffiti pics.

OP
unpopular

unpopular

Reaction score
What do you mean not your cup of tea. I shot all these in raw format!

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Toldja.

Yeah, this is a nice set. None of it is stuff I like, particularly, but each one makes sense with its brothers and sisters, and as a group they really start to work. Well done. Pretty well organized, too. I think you can probably do better, but I felt some really nice transitions from one idea to another in here. If it's randomly organized, you're a very very lucky dude ;)

OP
unpopular

unpopular

Reaction score
Toldja.

Yeah, this is a nice set. None of it is stuff I like, particularly, but each one makes sense with its brothers and sisters, and as a group they really start to work. Well done. Pretty well organized, too. I think you can probably do better, but I felt some really nice transitions from one idea to another in here. If it's randomly organized, you're a very very lucky dude ;)

Not random. But I seriously grew VERY tired of organizing portfolios in college, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on presentation. It's mostly chronological.

Most reactions

ClickASnap