The view from my bedroom

Don't tell me you are not familiar with the Rabbit of Caerbannog... It dwells in The lost cave.

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Last edited:
It's okay, MissCream, I had to Google that one too. :lol:

That's the Rabbit of Caerbannog right there

That what in the who??

Looks like my albino BFF

Oh my, the albino in the OP pic is fine too
icononethumbup.gif

Thanks for flaming me folks, only had the camera a week, never used a DSLR before, was kinda hoping for some constructive criticism, like what I could do to improve my shooting, ah well we've all got to start somewhere, I guess.

I had the camera on the Landscape setting, not sure how to adjust White Balance, Exposure, ect yet.

Any tips would be great.

Here's another I took a little later in the day, but it'll probably get a similar response.

I also decided to have my first go at editing with Lightroom, I know myself I gone overboard but seen as it was my first attempt I'm not embarrassed about the results.

Bedroom_view_3.jpg

Bedroom_view_2.jpg

Last edited:
Tip #1. Post a picture. ;)

Nobody's flaming, we just don't see your shot....do you? All in good fun here!

Thanks for flaming me folks, only had the camera a week, never used a DSLR before, was kinda hoping for some constructive criticism, like what I could do to improve my shooting, ah well we've all got to start somewhere, I guess.

I had the camera on the Landscape setting, not sure how to adjust White Balance, Exposure, ect yet.

Any tips would be great.

Here's another I took a little later in the day, but it'll probably get a similar response.

I also decided to have my first go at editing with Lightroom, I know myself I gone overboard but seen as it was my first attempt I'm not embarrassed about the results.

You didn't post a picture in either post, so there isn't anything for us to look at. We're joking around about the empty white space we're commenting on.

This thread turned from epic to epicer!

Erm, yeah I can see the picture, can't you?

I can even see it in all the quotes too.

I can't see any picture at all. Weeiiird. This is beyond me.

Erm, yeah I can see the picture, can't you?

I can even see it in all the quotes too.

Nope, none of us can see any images in this post. How did you attach the image?

Uploaded to another site and used the image url that was generated, I've used the same method in this THREAD and others can see the picture, so you see why I'm also confused?

I've uploaded them to the gallery on here now and updated the links, so hopefully you can see them, if not I'll have to ask a Mod or Admin to look at why they don't show.

My album is HERE if anybody would like to have a look.

In the OP's defense, I can see the pics when I use the mobile app. Weird.

Edit: I see you moved them elsewhere. I wonder why the original links didn't show up.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back