The Wanderer

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Excellent weekend for wandering. Sunny and nice. I started out at Lynde Marsh, where I ran into Airic, before his holiday. We snapped a few shots, and went our own ways. Seemed pretty quiet. I only captured a few shots.

IMG_7788aa.jpg

Left Lynde Marsh, and stopped by the lake. Found these at Rouge Beach.

IMG_7795aa.jpg

The water tight swan back

IMG_7794aa.jpg

After Rouge Beach, I did a quick visit to Bluffers park to see my swan buddies there. But this little fella was following me around.

IMG_7791aa.jpg

one of my buddies getting some h2o

IMG_7770aa.jpg

Finally ended up at Morningside Park and snapped this one real quick, before heading home for a burger.

IMG_7803aa.jpg

chiller...i love feather pictures...and yours is just awesome...

by the way the duck who followed you is a girl...(giggle giggle)
the drops on the feathers are great...the blue tint in the drops are so cool...

swan shot is killer...

Thanks soo much april. A girl? Hmm...is that why she was shakin her tail feather at me.

GREAT series! If you only snapped a few, you definitely got quality vs quantity. That last one, with the dead calm water, the muted colours and the detail, looks like a painting. Beautiful.

great stuff buddy, good job with the first one... cant believe you got that with a 70-300 ;) .... love the 2 swan ones aswell :thumbup:

Thanks Anti, and Arch.
Arch...at Lynde, the birds are really close. If you bring seed, they will land in your hand...oh..a poet.:lmao: This one was on a tree as Airic and I were passing by. I think he took the same shot, but I posted cause he is away. :lol:

awesome series chill, just about each one of these could stand on it's own... i love #2, and the water drops in #3... there are some really creative captures in there... brilliant stuff man! :thumbup:

these are great chiller!!! especially love the h2o shot!!!

Sheesh Cannuck ... they are all awesome, but I'm partial to the swan's back and the swan getting a drink ... :hail:

beauties ...

AIRIC said:
Cool shots Carl, it was great seeing you again. BTW, I don't have a lens that will fit the IR filter :irked:

Eric
Thanks Airic. Same here man...good to see you. Sorry bout the filter. I was hoping to see some shots from ya.
Hope the trip is going well. LOokin forward to some pics.

JTHphoto said:
awesome series chill, just about each one of these could stand on it's own... i love #2, and the water drops in #3... there are some really creative captures in there... brilliant stuff man! :thumbup:
ditto... Awesome work Chiller just amazing!!

Most reactions

Back