What's new

the way back home

asr84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
CH, Lausanne
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Want to share a photo I took some days ago walking around with my camera back home... :)
tunnel2.jpg


High contrast was made with PS.
 
Nice shot.

I think I would prefer it framed in the darkness, with some of the more "legible" graffiti cropped out. Like this, but bigger:

tunnel2edit.jpg
 
Very nice shot. I actually like the first one without the tighter crop though.

Eric.
 
The tighter crop leaves to much black space around the edge. The first one works better.
 
The tighter crop leaves to much black space around the edge. The first one works better.
Maybe you're right. I was just thinking aloud. It is very nice.
 
I like both! the lighting is very cool :)
 
The element of repetition given by the light is strong. I like it a lot!
And I think I would much rather "start out" in the light, hence I like the original photo better. Don't mind to see any "legible graffiti", either :wink: - but I don't think I would like to walk through this tunnel at night. Ever. :shock:

Good motif for a photo, though, and the high contrast is good.
 
Thanks for feedback guys! It's good to read other points of view.

I'm actually getting adicted to night shots...
 
Very good photo, I like much. I believe that you have known to remove much fruit to that tunnel.
Greetings from Spain.
 
The first is definitely the better of the two (although I do like the idea of the cropped one). I agree with LaFoto that starting out with the light works best.

Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom