The white hat club?????

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love photos with unique hats........I have been trying to make my portraits more interesting. :)

HatDay2.jpg

That girl and her beautiful eyes. I would say you'll be in trouble with that one but I won't because she also looks so intelligent!

Totally dig the hat, the face, the eyes the whole picture. Good job!

Thank you. I appreciate the comments. I was happy with shot and I didn't have to do much PS work on it either. Some dodging under the eyes and sharpening of the eyes and thats about it.

love it, so nice to see people enjoying their freckles instead of hiding them!

love it, so nice to see people enjoying their freckles instead of hiding them!

i agree :wink:.

i think this is wonderful. what a beautiful girl, and i think the hat idea was really cool, might have to try that (if i can find a neat hat like you've got).

Very beautiful!!! I always love her eyes....they are so blue and deep looking!

The camera loves this little girl! I remember her, and her eyes, from previous posts.
Nice framing with the hat, although the top right is a little hot, but not enough to ruin the shot, IMO.
A slight green cast to it but reduce the cyan a little to take care of the skin tone and that should look after that.
OK, I'm done rambling...Nice work, beautiful subject.

Now this is a beautiful portrait, with just the right subdued, understated expression...and arresting eyes. Nicely done.

i agree :wink:.

i think this is wonderful. what a beautiful girl, and i think the hat idea was really cool, might have to try that (if i can find a neat hat like you've got).

I actually bought this hat from Avon. ;) I have been searching for more interesting hats and props. I found alot of nice stuff on Ebay but I haven't bought anything yet.

Thank you everyone for your comments. If it wasn't for TPF I wouldn't have improved as much as I have.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back