The witch of Sant' Erasmo

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was on a cruise around the islands of Venice last Sunday and spotted this, I felt she had a decidedly sinister look and I suspect she comes to life after dark.
295143208_WEFh2-L.jpg

:hail::hail: I so bad want this in the front of my house. Very well captured. Do you know what she is really there for.

heh heh come over for a visit and well slip out to the island in the dead of night....she's so cool though eh'. No idea what she's there for, the small vinyard was full of urns and statues....I posted a shot of the side of the house in b&w.

I love it Rog... very creepycool at the same time. She looks like she is made from clay.

Upping my lottery tickets this weekend. Maybe I can slide to the germany meet up and there at the same time.:lmao:

Good luck with the lottery mate....on the material, she seems to be made of concrete from the colour in real life....couldn't get close enough to touch her...plus I didn't want to take the chance on being turned to stone!

Good luck with the lottery mate....on the material, she seems to be made of concrete from the colour in real life....couldn't get close enough to touch her...plus I didn't want to take the chance on being turned to stone![/quote]

:lmao::lmao: Dont blame ya man...I have been stoned before. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back