What's new

The world’s first 39 megapixel digital SLR camera...

Let me see if I have this right. You posted a link to an article that is FIVE YEARS OLD and you are surprised by the responses. You seriously have to get out more.:lol:
Not sure where i said i was surprised...
Oh sry guys i didn't realize but me posting this isn't as bad as the comments you posted and i'm big enough to apolozize.
I'm just glad i didn't post the comments...

You can "apolozize" all you want, but the correct response would be to not get upset and try and make the rest of us look bad for having fun at your expense. If you're going to get angry at sarcasm on the internets, you have a long hard web browsing career infront of you.

Not sure where i got upset or angry either. Hmmmmmmm...

What i am saying is i don't mind posting something that was a mistake but i sure would mind posting some of the comments. If i did post them i think i would be a bit ashamed of myself to tell you the truth. My parents raised me a better than that. Not surprised, upset or angry. Just sayin'...
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.

I wish I was that up-to-date. I'm still trying to hook the wires up to my telegraph key.
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
I bet you can't wait for them to develop a mouse for your Commodore 64!

I read an article in Compute!'s Gazette that in the near future they are coming out with the Commodore 128. Woot! They are DOUBLING the RAM!
 
Now what's worse? The original post or the immautre comments? There ya go, case closed lol...
 
Let me see if I have this right. You posted a link to an article that is FIVE YEARS OLD and you are surprised by the responses. You seriously have to get out more.:lol:
Not sure where i said i was surprised...
Oh sry guys i didn't realize but me posting this isn't as bad as the comments you posted and i'm big enough to apolozize.
I'm just glad i didn't post the comments...

You can "apolozize" all you want, but the correct response would be to not get upset and try and make the rest of us look bad for having fun at your expense. If you're going to get angry at sarcasm on the internets, you have a long hard web browsing career infront of you.

Not sure where i got upset or angry either. Hmmmmmmm...

What i am saying is i don't mind posting something that was a mistake but i sure would mind posting some of the comments. If i did post them i think i would be a bit ashamed of myself to tell you the truth. My parents raised me a better than that. Not surprised, upset or angry. Just sayin'...

Mine didn't. They taught me that I should act like I have a stick up my ass all the time and that if I acted serious all the time and never knew how to take a joke that I'd feel like I was always being picked on and I'd probably end up dying from a heart attack or brain aneurysm.
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
I bet you can't wait for them to develop a mouse for your Commodore 64!

I read an article in Compute!'s Gazette that in the near future they are coming out with the Commodore 128. Woot! They are DOUBLING the RAM!

Commodore USA
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
I bet you can't wait for them to develop a mouse for your Commodore 64!

I read an article in Compute!'s Gazette that in the near future they are coming out with the Commodore 128. Woot! They are DOUBLING the RAM!
I'll have you know I'm sporting an Apple //e there, pal. ONE MEGABYTE of RAM, FOUR disk drives, and a THREE POINT SIX MEGAHERTZ processor.

Apple2e.jpg


Yeah, I know, you're jealous... but don't hate. Appreciate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom