What's new

The world’s first 39 megapixel digital SLR camera...

Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
I bet you can't wait for them to develop a mouse for your Commodore 64!

I read an article in Compute!'s Gazette that in the near future they are coming out with the Commodore 128. Woot! They are DOUBLING the RAM!

Talk about a case of massive overkill--who could ever possibly use 128k worth of RAM?
 
Sorry it took so long to respond- my 56.6k modem is acting up and Compuserve can't seem to be able to figure out the problem.
I bet you can't wait for them to develop a mouse for your Commodore 64!

I read an article in Compute!'s Gazette that in the near future they are coming out with the Commodore 128. Woot! They are DOUBLING the RAM!

Talk about a case of massive overkill--who could ever possibly use 128k worth of RAM?

What if you wanted to run Photoshop CS5?

Oh wait, this is the ancient history thread.
 
hard-drive-awesome.jpg
 
Well, that's just off the deep end. TEN megabytes? You'd never fill it unless you had some method of taking a book and somehow making a digital copy of the information and storing it... and transferring a whole library or something.

Let's keep this remotely serious, ok?
 
dont feel bad young grasshoppper... I just found out they made toilets after pooping my pants from reading these comments
 
I will not fire up this thread or add sarcasm comment, but all what i can say now is that my H4D-60 which i bought last year and i was one of the first people in the world to get it first, now my camera is outdated and i feel sad i want new camera but can't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom