The World Through One (Crappy) Lens - Game On! (Nikon Only)

that sucks. i was looking forward to my turn

I say he gets banned
Last Activity: 04-21-2010 06:40 AM

• Send a Message to zeto88
  • sendtofriend.gif
    Send a private message to zeto88

^^ It might be a technical difficulty. Say like......., I dunno, maybe he shot Canon and couldn't figure out the Nikon mount. 3 weeks activity??? Short attention span??? Lost or found a new partner???

Has anybody actually tried to contact the scoundrel?

:lol:

Hell, I'm in NZ, and I should have a D90 within the next month or so, he could send it to me, and I could pass it on further, I have the spare cash to do it just the once.

ok, I've read every single post, looked forward to seeing the pics and was bummed out :/ What happened? the guy keep the lens?

Zeto88 has it, says he tried contacting the next couple folks in line with no reply.

I dunno, PM him if you want to see it in motion I guess.

Zeto88 has it, says he tried contacting the next couple folks in line with no reply.

I dunno, PM him if you want to see it in motion I guess.

I'm 2 down the list and haven't gotten anything from Zeto88. I will shoot him a PM though!

Sent him a PM, If it gets to me, I'll send it to the next in line if they're still reading the thread.
I'll also go halves with the next person on getting it back to the states if it's really that expensive.

It's a shame this died on it's arse... I wonder if Zeto88 took that guy's advice and got bitten by some poisonous snake.... :lol:

I'm sorry this didn't work out, seemed like a cool project... but really, when you think about it, hilarity ensues! :lol:

=[

I want in! I wish we still had a lens. Has anyone thought about picking a 'crappy lens' up at a thrift store, and starting from there again? The map on flicker would, of course have to be restarted.

Mark

I have two AF Nikkor 28-80mm 3.3-5.6G which I consider to be pretty crappy. But it may not be crappy enough for somebody considering the turnout of the previous attempt..... I guess it depends on what you consider to be throwaway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back