What's new

The Young Woman and the Sea

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
5,358
Reaction score
73
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot of Marge at the beach yesterday, and felt it needed some enhancement to bring it in line with what I felt.

young_woman_sea.jpg


Comments and critiques welcomed :)
 
Interesting toning matt...really sets a mood. :) Looks like you've controlled the highlights quite well too.
Nicely done.
 
wow Matt! this is fabulous!!! wonderful tones and saturation!!! and I love the very very vEEERry sharp sand! great!
 
Wow, I love how the less saturated and cooler tones in the background contrast with the bright red.
Great picture :thumbup:
 
Thats pretty stunning matt.

I'm with Darin, the contrast between the woman and the background is really nice. Good use of PS as well. I think had this been done on another image I would have said maybe it was overused but it really works here.
 
Thanks a bunch everyone. :)

Yes Ray, this is Lake Erie.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom