There are some really rude people on this forum...

Or use made up words;

your mama

your mama is so ditzy, she got shot by a camera and called an ambulance.:er:

hehehe my lame photo joke

bell's beer is by far the best beer ever produced. and their expedition stout puts other beers in their place. except maybe a koelsh....

True. I believe you export all the bad stuff to Canada :lol:

We're more than capble of bottling our own flavor of bile, thanks... but we ship the really weak stuff down south... LOL!

(besides, those in the know... know that the Czechs have a sizeable chunk of the market on good beer... lol)

your mama is so ditzy, she got shot by a camera and called an ambulance.:er:

hehehe my lame photo joke

Pretty funny. Making fun of my mama like that. I'd probably have a better feel for the humor if I knew a touch about your soul/spirit/sensitivities and who you are as a jokester/artist/human being if I could see your photo work. But you have none- just a mouth (or fingers).

I'd tell my mother about your hilarity, but she's dead. She died a horribly painful death from cancer. It started in her breasts, and got in her liver and kidneys and then into her bones. It didn't happen all at once either. It took 14 long and hard years. Every day, especially with the chemo therapy, we watched her in excruciating pain as she slowly wasted away, sick from her medicine and her disease. She still managed to raise eight of us kids. The youngest was 14 when she could finally hold out no longer. ****. How can a kid feel about being glad the tiny little woman died so she didn't have to suffer any more?

She passed away with my father at her side, her final words were regarding feeding the birds in the aviary that my dad built for her, that she loved so much. She raised 8 children- becoming couple teachers, a couple artists, an engineer, a medical technician, etc. I'm sure you could give a crap, but we're all intelligent and sensitive. Just middle class stuff, but we're good people from good parents.

My baby brother died 15 years later (29 if you're to lazy to do the math). Things for all of us weren't the same after she went dead. He took it the worst, although we all truly miss her and wish she had been able to play with her many grandchildren that were born since then. She loved children. Very creative, resourceful and possessing an incredible sense of humor too. I'm certain she'd appreciate your little joke about her being 'ditzy', at least as much as I do.

You're right. Your joke is lame. Thanks for sharing.

You didn't actually take my joke seriously did you? As it wasn't meant to be serious.

it's like three weeks old....it's harmless

yes i know, but it has started to get personal, im just thinking if i should make a preemptive strike now before someone lashes out.

Ok, here's the deal... the thread stays open if you all get back on topic.

I forgot all those! (Except the Hefe...LaFoto can correct me, but I believe Hefeweitzen is translated to "Taste of Feet")

Senior: Nope, alcohol content doesn't make the beer, but I haven't yet found an IPA that I'm opposed to!

You are wrong... Hefeweizen translates into 'heavenly taste.' :)

I am lucky enough to have a place close to me that imports Franziskaner Weissbier and so, I don't have to drink US Beer. :)

yes i know, but it has started to get personal

Earth...to...Arch. The entire thread was started because I pissed off Senor Hound and he felt a need to announce to the forum that I was rude. I mean, really. As if we don't already know!

Cant we just ban all these rude people and get back to the way the forum used to be when it was fun to come here, and share images. :er::er:

Chiller, the DarkSide has had the same 3 people posting in it for the last several years. At least you can take solace in that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back