There is still hope, I guess...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At least it looked like it yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours.

hoffnungsstreifen.jpg

After that, back to endless rain and very think and very grey clouds from morning till nightfall :roll:

Oooh I like.

You'll get sun eventually. :sun:

I like that border too, very nice.

Nice! I know the sun will soon be back. It is cold here- today 45mph winds, blowing snow and about 30 degrees. So you know I am anxious for better days. I hope the old saying- If March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb- is true. Hang in there.......

Nice cature LaFoto, Here in Georgia it is sunny and upper 60's. But it is time for the spring tornado season. We had some bad ones just west of us yesterday.
Cosmo

Oh yes, I read about the tornadoes and wondered if any of our members might have been close or even affected by them, which would be even worse, of course!!!

The respite in the rain the day before yesterday was just that. Now we are back to an all grey all wet weekend again... it really brings me down ... :(

But, as you can see here: there's always HOPE!!!!! :D

That is a very nice shot! It seems like two entirely different worlds are merging/colliding into one. Very cool. You are the photo genius :hail:

:stun: CAN'T YOU SEE!

IT IS A GIANT HAND IN THE SKY!

It is pointing at something in the upper right ... but the photographer did not get the message and did not take an image of what the hand is pointing at ...

:(

:stun: CAN'T YOU SEE!

IT IS A GIANT HAND IN THE SKY!

It is pointing at something in the upper right ... but the photographer did not get the message and did not take an image of what the hand is pointing at ...

:(

That's funny it does look like a hand pointing :lmao:

I really like this shot LaFoto, it's the perfect frame for the blue sky. :thumbup:

There is a hand pointing?
At something?

Oh.
I still don't see that.
But I happen to know that all there was around this hole in the clouds were more clouds. :oops:

And Tyson: how I did this?
Oh well, I was happily walking down a path, saw that hole in the clouds with the bit of sky looking through (in the shape of a pointing hand, as others are pointing out now, which I did not and still don't see :oops: ), lifted the camera up to my eyes and took the photo. In a kind of point-and-shoot manner with the 350D ... no more ... what more could I have done?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back