There's one day left to enter the TeenPhoto Contest & I need your help quite badly!

haley_992

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First and foremost, if anyone is a highschool or college student (it's an international competition so location is of no importance) and would like to enter a photography contest for dirt cheap ($3-$4), go here: Teen Photo Photography Contest
It ends tomorrow (Jan 15) so you better get crackin'!

Now, onto business. I just joined this site yesterday and was greeted warmly by all of you and received wonderful feedback that I truly appreciate. I need your very same feedback this time round.
I'm going to post a series of photos (some of them you might have already seen from before) that I am thinking about submitting to this contest and I'd like you to pick your favorite two. I will then tally up which two photos got the most positive feedback and submit them into the contest.

I'm trusting your opinions, full-heartedly!

^If you choose this one, the vertical line many of you have suggested with be edited out (if that again is the consensus!) :)

I'VE NARROWED IT DOWN FROM THE ORIGINAL 11 PHOTOS (as Mishele suggested!) TO MAKE THE JOB EASIER FOR YOU & TO SHOW YOU THE ONES THAT I AM PERSONALLY STRUGGLING WITH CHOOSING.

Let me quickly reintroduce myself to those who aren't familiar with me (which I'm sure is many is of you!):
I'm Haley Lorenson from Alaska and I'm 18 years old. I've been interested in photography for 5ish years now and I hope to learn many things from you all! (please introduce yourself-name, age, whatever else!)

Thank you

Last edited:
We can give opinions but YOU in the end should pick the picture YOU believe in. =) Winning a contest is sooo personal!! My suggestion to you is just post two or three that you are struggling w/ picking and we might be able to help...=)

We can give opinions but YOU in the end should pick the picture YOU believe in. =) Winning a contest is sooo personal!! My suggestion to you is just post two or three that you are struggling w/ picking and we might be able to help...=)

I shall narrow it down! :)

I like 1&3. 3 is a bit too heavy on the darks though.

I LOVE #1. the contrast, the feel of it, and the way it stands out is reeeeally amazing. It is mysterious, and it really catches my eye.

Pick the one that YOU like best, but that's my opinion

Congratulations!

I like 2 the best. Very strong shot. nothing else seems to pair with it well. The rest are some what sub par compared to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back