These are not Love Park photos.

Manthem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I lied.
I'm sorry!

This has to be my favorite place to go to and just sit around and take pictures.

45213874.jpg

45213875.jpg

45213876.jpg

Nice shots. I have seen Love park in many many skate boarding videos.. I heard they were ripping the park down to make it no fun for skate boarders? Is that true?
Also I would love to see alot more photos of Love Park if you want to post or you can email me some if it isnt too much hassle..

Good shots. Nice to see yet another person from the philly area. But something is missing in these photos... there is nothing of the love statue! Although these fountain shots are very nice. But I think Logan Square might have been an even better spot.

HoboSyke said:
Nice shots. I have seen Love park in many many skate boarding videos.. I heard they were ripping the park down to make it no fun for skate boarders? Is that true?
Also I would love to see alot more photos of Love Park if you want to post or you can email me some if it isnt too much hassle..

Indeed it is true. They re-did it a few years ago and as part of such they also implemented a very strict no-skateboarding rule. It's not so much the remodeling that made it unfriendly to skateboarders, though. It's mostly just the fact that they have police there almost constantly, ready to write a ticket to anyone seen on a skateboard.

Very nice shots again.... The second with the young boy is definitely my favorite. SOmething about youthful innocense. I can almost image the curiosity and wonder. Kids are awesome....

Unimaxium said:
Good shots. Nice to see yet another person from the philly area. But something is missing in these photos... there is nothing of the love statue!

This is probably my third post with shots from Love Park.. the sign has been covered and shot many times. :)

Feel free to look through the rest of the shots at: http://www.pbase.com/manthem/philadelphia

Manthem said:
This is probably my third post with shots from Love Park.. the sign has been covered and shot many times. :)

Feel free to look through the rest of the shots at: http://www.pbase.com/manthem/philadelphia

Awesome :). Nice shots. I especially like the B&W of the couple in front of the fountain. If I remember, I think I have a shot that's a lot like that one. Love park definately is a great place to take photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back