They Call me "Darling Verbal"

Verbal said:
Don't you remember the sweet nothings that were whispered that night in Istanbul?
If I whispered nothing then of course I wouldn't remember.

I was merely referring to the title of this thread - which you wrote.

and no-one edited

anicole said:
Hertz ... don't you think this calls for a temporary name change for Verbs?!

It would be soooo fun .... just for today ...

I wouldn't be too terribly opposed to that :mrgreen:

Everyone go take a look-see at my three threads in the Landscape gallery... Shortcut to What??, El Creeko, and My Special Findings... especially that last one!!

how about " verbal assault "...?

way to do an adventure, my friend...

if you get arrested for tresspassing...let nicole know... she will call me and we will stage a coo.....

* what? you think i will give you my cell number..?? sheeze..what are you? family??? thinking not...even then, only three people have my number, and two can dial since the finger accident....*

aprilraven said:
how about " verbal assault "...?

way to do an adventure, my friend...

if you get arrested for tresspassing...let nicole know... she will call me and we will stage a coo.....

* what? you think i will give you my cell number..?? sheeze..what are you? family??? thinking not...even then, only three people have my number, and two can dial since the finger accident....*

The only "coo" I know of is ebonics for "cool"...unless you meant "coup" as in "coup d'etat". :lol:

kiss my left d'etat....

look, farm boy... dont make me whoop your arse...

i'm working, holding up a few conversations all by my lonesome... trying to run a hospital, and work on a tan all at the same time...screw it if i aint checking spelling..

and here i was worried about you...

hmmp

aprilraven said:
kiss my left d'etat....

look, farm boy... dont make me whoop your arse...

i'm working, holding up a few conversations all by my lonesome... trying to run a hospital, and work on a tan all at the same time...screw it if i aint checking spelling..

and here i was worried about you...

hmmp

:biglaugh:

:hug:: for you!

Go easy, there, Raven ... besides you , verbs is the only one with my cell number outside of family and one airborne feller ...

the tan ..... :biglaugh:

gives ya that 'one foot in and the other slowly sliding in' feel?

anicole said:
Go easy, there, Raven ... besides you , verbs is the only one with my cell number outside of family and one airborne feller ...

the tan ..... :biglaugh:

except you never actually sent it :grumpy:

*sniffle*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back