Things we/I do when bored... (Selfie)

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I had a client in for some headshots yesterday which went really well. But when she'd left, I really couldn't be bothered to put all my lights, background and everything away.

I have a feather headdress thing which is a prop for a future photoshoot still at the planning stage and a fedora and plastic gun from a fancy dress party where I went as Indiana Jones a few months ago.

So, I played dress up for a little bit...

Cowboy
by Forkie, on Flickr

Indian
by Forkie, on Flickr

Both are nice shots, but what on earth did you do to your skin in #2?

Speaking of "dirty it up"; your theme in that photograph was "Indian", so why not apply some body paint? The more the better.

Haha, I thought about that afterwards! In truth, I just wanted to see how the feathers photographed because I'll be using them in an upcoming shoot and didn't originally intend to make myself into an Indian, it was only in the middle of playing with them that I thought of the Cowboy and Indian theme!

" Innnnnndieeeee!" Remember her scream?
When I was much younger, I worked as a projectionist at a drive-in theater during the summer months....I ran Raiders of The Lost Arc to huge crowds, for weeks on end one summer...people still like that movie.

Finger off that trigger!! It may be.................. but looks too close not to say you may need some trigger discipline. :bek181:

In other words................... keep your booger-hook off the bang-switch!

The headdress is hysterical! Bingo!

I agree with the poster about the overlay at the bottom of the frame, I would try something else, for me it pulls away from the humor

Finger off that trigger!! It may be.................. but looks too close not to say you may need some trigger discipline. :bek181:

In other words................... keep your booger-hook off the bang-switch!

Haha, it's a plastic kid's toy from a £3.99 cowboy set! I had to clone out the big bright orange end!

I get a true grit feeling from number one. :icon_thumleft:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back