THINKING OF ALISON AND HOBBES AND LITTLE EVELYN

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So now they must have been in that hospital for about 15 minutes... I shall spend all day thinking of the three and wishing them all the very best! This is sooooooooooooooo exciting!

Baby pictures coming soon me thinks! Possibly even birth pictures.... hmm maybe not! Best wishes you three, we're all waiting for some good news from you!

Rob

Hold please.

All the rooms are full at the maternity ward at the hospital so we were put on hold until 11 this morning. We're still at home until then it seems. :irked:

Thanks for the thoughts though. :oops: :hugs:

Good grief! Well, keep us posted... we're thinking of you all!

Varthlokkur said:
Well go in there and tell those women to hurry up. :)

Laboring women scare me more than being pregnant for a few more hours!

Still no room at the inn, they want us to call every two hours until a bed is available. Wouldn't it be easier for them to call us?! :confused:

Alison said:

Still no room at the inn, they want us to call every two hours until a bed is available. Wouldn't it be easier for them to call us?! :confused:

What are they gonna do if you go into labor on your own right now? :scratch:

Alison ... be sure you scream woooooppiiiiiiggggsssooooooey during that transition phase ... just so Little E will know her family is thinking of her ... (and you too, but now that it's baby time ... parents become an afterthought! just kidding!)

Best of wishes for ya'll today. I'll be hee hee hoooo .... hee hee hoooooing for ya!

Alison said:

That would mean they'd have to be proactive, and this sounds like one of those days where reactive works best for them. :roll:

Keep calling.....hey! Why don't we ALL start calling? We can get that bed in no time! :twisted:

core_17 said:
What are they gonna do if you go into labor on your own right now? :scratch:

I would probably deliver in a triage room :mrgreen:

Can't fault them any, it's not their fault that every pregnant woman in NH decided to go into labor last night :lmao:

Terri, I do like your suggestion though...I bet that would clear out a bed or two pretty quickly! She did say that there will be room tonight, but they are hoping to get me in before then.

no room in the inn...!! a few weeks off, but we could name her middle name something along the lines of mary... evelyn mary....
ok, maybe not...

go alison..go alison... ( doing the cheer thing...) we are so with you in spirit, so if you see something hovering over the baby later, dont slap us...

so excited!!!

Alison said:
Can't fault them any, it's not their fault that every pregnant woman in NH decided to go into labor last night :lmao:

Can you fault the women then? Cause in order to all be due right now, they all had to have been gittin busy about the same time. Must have been a cold spring round those parts. :lol:

Most reactions

Back