What's new

Third day of having my first SLR :]

ChrisJuliano

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
Grove City, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out today and tried using my m/a/s/p modes on my cameara, but they all did not turn out to good. So I will research some more and hopefully improve on them. But all these pics are taken with the landscape/macro mode stuff sadly :[

And sadly since I am not that good, I photoshopped all of the pics (curves mainly used + text + border)

Camera used: Nikon D40
Stock lense

Notice: Lighthouse was NOT taken today, it was on way home from vacation the first day I got camera

2771904570_d91c7aae39.jpg

2771059441_086f1450e3.jpg

2771058601_c72f12dd3e.jpg

2771057831_e23030d14b.jpg

2771057393_209ce40c31.jpg

2771056175_63f6c28b14.jpg

2771054037_99b7fc8d57.jpg

2771896744_03699af2d0.jpg



C&C Please :]
 
Thanks, yeah the water one I didnt like but I uploaded anyways :/
 
I really like that blue blue sky ^_^
 
your first picture with the Bee looks faded over his head from a bad photoshop job perhaps? if you could fix that it would be a great picture
 
2787624723_e6599c4d86_b.jpg



I fixed some stuff :] Infact I did pretty much zero editing on this pic, just tweaked contrast a little.
 
Good stuff, bud.

Lookin' forward to seein' more.
 
Thanks :] Some of your lightening and landscape shots are amazing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom