This camera blows my mind. Can you guess what it is?

I'm buying everyone glasses :lmao:

Must say the direct lighting didn't help this photo much, flash or not. Try bringing in a light to the side of the tooth and bouncing some back for texture.

I'll chip in for some glasses.
All I can figure is some of the folks saying the picture is not in focus, may be visually impaired, or perhaps not viewing a good monitor. Even worse, perhaps a below par video card.

Today, I invested in , and built a Pentium quad 4 machine with 4 gigs DDR3 memory, with an Nvidia GT 220 with a gig of memory onboard the chip set/card.
Added an Acer 21.5 inch flat screen that resolves at 1920x1080.

You guys have to realize that I was just playing around with the camera indoors at night under incandescent lighting.

It does not look out of focus to me or 3 other people who were over checking out this computer. lol

I showed the the pic and they were astonished and what Digital cameras can do these days.

Thank you for all your comments though.
One day I'll find a real subject in good light, instead of what I have laying around the house.

That's nice that you have a cool computer, but it doesn't make your picture in perfect focus.

That's nice that you have a cool computer, but it doesn't make your picture in perfect focus.

Yes but is there such a thing as 100% perfect focus, for all eyes?

Believe me , if you're taking high quality photos and then viewing them on limited monitor with a limited Video card then you are certainly missing something.
Not that my photos are high quality.

That makes no sense at all. PC's do not change focus based on how good they are how powerful they are if that was the case there would be a crap load of mixed results in Photography class and online. My Images are just as sharp on my PC as they are on a PC That's over 15 years old and running windows 95, so so much for that theory. Sony has a history for less than stellar focus I guess nobody but Sony has a good enough PC for them then. That's fine though, Sony can keep em.

That makes no sense at all. PC's do not change focus based on how good they are how powerful they are if that was the case there would be a crap load of mixed results in Photography class and online. My Images are just as sharp on my PC as they are on a PC That's over 15 years old and running windows 95, so so much for that theory. Sony has a history for less than stellar focus I guess nobody but Sony has a good enough PC for them then. That's fine though, Sony can keep em.

Bingo

A properly calibrated monitor though will make a difference

Most reactions

New Topics

Back